Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is an internationally accepted set of guidelines which provides developers with extensive guidence on making web sites accessible for people with disabilities. WCAG 2.0, the second version of the guidelines will became effective shortly. We will help you comply with WCAG 2.0 before it is launched officially.
Courses are available online or on-site.
During the class, participants will:
- Receive all materials electronically
- Understand how to navigate the complex WCAG 2.0 documentation
- Learn about WCAG 2.0
- Understand how to conform with the WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Create a web site using many different techniques to understand WCAG 2.0 conformance
- Take an exam
- Receive a written certificate of completion
Contact us for more information or to schedule a class.