Accessibility consulting Services
Did you know that according to the Census Bureau, more than 48.5 million people live with some kind of disability in the United States alone. This number represents more than $175 billion of income. Yes, it is doing the right thing to make your product accessible for people with disabilities, but it also makes good business sense. With our help you can profit while creating more opportunities for others.
Making your web, software and hardware products accessible is not only the right thing to do but it can drastically improve your business. An estimated 48.5 million people live with a disability in the United States. Statistics show that these people rely more on information technology.
We can help you customize your products to meet all requirements for people with disabilities, so that they have more opportunities, and you tap into a greater market.
We will also help you to advertise to people who are looking for accessible services.
Your products can be:
- Web sites
- Web applications
- Electronic documents
- Software products
- Stand-alone hardware products
- Communication devices
We have the right accessibility solutions for you.
Our accessibility evaluation process includes the following steps:
- An initial evaluation of your product
- Composing a project plan
- A thorough evaluation of your product by using a wide range of assistive technologies, such as voice recognition systems, screen readers, screen magnification software, etc.
- A detailed report describing how to make your product accessible for people with disabilities
- Implementing the necessary changes
- A reevaluation of your product and further work as needed until it is accessible
Contact us, describe your product, and get started today.